1. Millionaires have a sense of urgency: You must consistently reach for new goals and ambitions. You MUST have a sense of urgency that most of society doesn’t have if you’re serious about success.
2. Millionaires Have Mentors/Coaches: They have mentors that guide them, challenge them, and always focus them on bigger thinking.
3. Millionaires maximize their Strengths: The jack of all trades is seldom exceptional at anything, and usually broke as well.
4. Millionaires Never trade time for money: Millionaires become millionaires because they’ve added more value to the marketplace than most people, and they understand the power of leveraging and scaling their businesses.
5. Millionaires are not affected by opinions of others: You must drop the need to be liked if you want an extraordinary life. People who care what others think of them will always be limited to others opinions.
6. Millionaires Consistently Produce: In the book,“The Millionaire Fast Lane,” MJ Demarco talks about the importance of being a producer first, and a consumer second. Here is an insert, “Applied, this means instead of buying products on TV, sell products. Instead of digging for gold, sell shovels. Instead of taking a class, offer a class. Instead of borrowing money, lend it. Instead of taking a job, hire for jobs. Instead of taking a mortgage, hold a mortgage. Break free from consumption, switch sides, and reorient to the world as producer. To consume richly, produce richly first. Unfortunately, most people have it backward: consumption and no production. Producers get rich. Consumers get poor. Switch teams and reorient as a producer first, a consumer second. Make wealth attracted to you!”
Sulondia “Sue-Ham” Hammond : Author, Marketer, Blogger, Coach
Work With Me =====> CLICK HERE
Join Me On Facebook
Join Me on Twitter
Join Me On LinkedIn
By Clicking Below You will Discover One of The Ways I’m Afforded Freedom and Financial Security!
Do yourself a Huge Favor and Click the Register Now Link!!!! Click HERE
Posted On : October 8, 2014 By: Sue-HamTags: habits of millionaires, habits of successful people, things millionaires do