Highly Successful people have habits they perform daily either knowingly
or unknowingly. They realize there are only 24 hours in a day and their
goal is to make every moment count!
Webster defines habit as an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed
until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street.
Habit is also defined as a dominant or regular disposition or tendency;
a practice of something; a prevailing character or quality: She has a habit of looking at the bright side of things.
1. Highly successful people methodically create their own success, while others hope success will find them. Successful people make a habit of planning for success rather than wishing for success.
2. Highly successful people learn from failures.
3. They look for opportunities.
4. Highly successful people make great decisions. They weigh the odds, but are quick to make decisions and stand by them.
5. They do not waste time with negative thinking or bother to attend frivolous events.
6. Highly successful people use what they have to get more.
7. Highly successful people DO NOT complain. They adjust and reach for solutions.
8. Highly successful people are focused. They are not drifters.
9. They avoid gossip; He say, She say conversations.
10. Highly successful people invest in themselves.
11. Highly successful people take risks.
12. They people are motivated. They are not LAZY.
13. Highly successful people do not make excuses. They begin where they are. They do not wait for the “apparent right time.”
14. Highly successful people SEE, PLAN, and DO.
15. They are always LEARNING.
16. Highly successful people READ daily.
17. Highly successful people “Don’t Quit!”
18. They are thankful. They appreciate small and big things.
19. Highly successful people realize that helping others means they are helping themselves.
20. Highly successful people don’t brag. They allow their work to speak for itself.
21. They are always moving forward. They do not dwell on their accomplishments for they look forward to accomplishing the next goal.
22. Highly successful people engage in a healthy lifestyle which includes exercising, proper eating habits, and healthy business and personal relationships.
23. Highly successful people set goals.
24. They hang around other successful people.
25. Highly successful people find a balance in work-life, family life, and spiritual life.
I would love to hear your thoughts and what other habits you feel successful people have.Leave a comment below.
If these daily habits of highly successful people have been helpful to you, please share on social media and via email!
Did you like this blog? Please leave a comment and remember sharing is caring—so share this post!
Sulondia “Sue-Ham” Hammond : Author, Marketer, Blogger, Coach
Work With Me =====> CLICK HERE
Join Me On Facebook
Join Me on Twitter
Join Me On LinkedIn
By Clicking Below You will Discover One of The Ways I’m Afforded Freedom and Financial Security! Do yourself a Huge Favor and Click the Register Now Link!!!!